Chateaugay, New York
1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I called Kim Morgan CEO for help, she responded.I needed immediate help.

My biggest problem and issue was I was behind on my payments for the car I use to make a living. I told them in our meeting it had to be paid by credit card right away. I also gave them an address to send a check if had be. They told me in the meeting they would call with their credit card right away.

Several days later I woke up to my car gone. It was reprocessed and when I called my car payment company they said they never received a payment. Now I have a pay off fee, and a storage fee five times the original payment. They were negligent in how they handle this I went back to Kim Morgan and BEGGED for her help.

She was stoned faced, apologized for not processing it correctly, and not hearing in the meeting how urgent it was to pay it right away. I went to United Way for help and ended up loosing my car, and my way to work. I am a 1099 and a car is crucial. They, Kim Morgan and Casey Levine made me feel like a pathetic human being.

I am a domestic violence survivor and dealing with them has made me go back 100 steps. I told them over and over I would give back when I got back on my feet.

In the beginning they were caring and nice, then it turned to stone face, without a care of the situation they contributed.I am besides myself.

Review about: United Way Ceo.

Had an Experience with United Way?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

It may end up being a blessing for you. If you have a car you can't afford, trade it in. Even if it means driving a POS for a while.

ginagore
to off***sumer***ed Chelsea, Vermont, United States #1292733

You must be from United Way

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States #1292373

The CEO of United Way Kim Morgan screwed up a payment for my car and put me in complete financial wreckage She was cold and could not care what she did to me. They mis managed their payments and made my world ***.